Intermittent dull pains under the breast radiating to the arms with tenderness, abdomen post salpingectomy. Normal ultrasound, blood test. What could be the root cause?

4 months ago I had a salpingectomy for the right fallopian tube . It was laproscopic surgery with three incisions, my belly button, my pubic area and on the right side. I have no pain near the incision sites at all. I have, since a week after the surgery been experience dull pains under my right breast in my lower rib cage area. Sometimes it moves to the left side, and the middle, and on the bottom of the rib cage under my arms. It is tender to touch when pressing on it as well. I also feel it near the top of my abdomen below the center of my breast and the top of my stomach. It seems to be the tissue in this area. I don t know what to do. It comes and goes frequently through out the day. At least every 5 mins. I have had several tests CT Scan (abdomen), Ultra Sound , blood tests, and they all came back normal. It doesn t seem to get better with a heating pad . What can this be? It doesn t seem to want to go away. Please help. Pain Killers help it but I want to know what the underlying cause is as of now. I didn t have these pains prior to the surgery and my surgeon is baffled as he stated he didn t operate this far up.
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012