Intermittent dull pain between left shoulder blades, mucus in throat. Lung / esophageal cancer ?

HI, I m 35 year old female, pack a day smoker. I ve had intermittent pain between my shoulder blades, feels like a dull aching or nrerve pain that extends down both sides. The pain is worse on the left side. I also have a constant mucus at the top of my throst and it feels like a sinus drainage. Also, I have what sounds like a stomach acid in the top of my throat, gurgling like my stomach does sometimes. I am obviously concerned about lung or esophageal cancer .
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012