Intermittent dizziness throughout the day, difficulty in sleeping. Angioplasty in one vein done. Help?

i am 39 year working in IT Telecom Engineer.Nov 26th I got angoplasty in one vain having 90% block.After oprating I feel very good can walk more then 30 min and work swiftly.Suddenly after 1 month from tomorrow i am getting dizzy feeling in a day 7 to 10 time.As happen just like goes on gaint wheel round after sometime getting dizzy.In night while sleeping turning getting same but slight due to that i cant sleep properly. My name is Rajendra
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012