Intermittent cramping, lower back and breast pain, sharp pulling pain near belly button. Had unprotected sex after taking nuristerate injection. Pregnancy chances?

Hi I m 21 and had a nuristerate injection on the 2 May and had continues unprotected sex from the 5th of May. Could i be pregnant because I ve been having period like cramps for a while now and no period, I ve also had lower back pains and breasts hurt from time to time. The other thing that concerns me is the sharp pulling pain I m having near my belly button. Plz help
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012