Intermittent cramping, frequent urination, sneezing, headaches, pulsing clitoris. Had unprotected sex post periods. Pregnancy?

i had sex january 9th around 3am and at 11am i got my period . he did not pull out. and then my period ended jan 13 and i had sex jan 15 16 and he did not pull out and on the 18th we had intercourse again and he pulled out. now its feb 1 and these past 3 weeks ive felt weird. on and off cramping , eating more , urinating more , lower back pains come and go , sneezing , headaches here and there , pulsing clitorus , and im emotional. my period is due soon but i just feel pregnant...is this just in my head?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013