Intermittent cough, negative allergy test, WBC, eosinophils count within normal, has status H, prescribed Hetrazan tablets

Hello Dr. My 5 year old son has been having cough on and off for the past 5 months. Did a series of test including allery tests. The allergy tests done came out negative. Dr s conclusion is that he has eosinophilia . His total WBC count is 12. Normal rang given 5 - 15. Eosinophils 3%. Normal range given 2 - 6. Absolute eosinophil coount 0.41 Normal range given 0 - 0.4. It says status H. We hv been advised to give him Hetrazan tablets. Pls advice. Thanks. A concerned mom.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012