Intermittent chest pains and tightness. Normal EKG, stress and ECHO reports. Family history of strokes. Reason for pain?

I have been getting intermittent chest pains for about 2 months off and on. It typically lasts 3-10 seconds. It has been sharp pain at times but most of the time it just feels like a tightness. No pain anywhere else. I have had normal EKG , stress and echo s. Costochondritis ruled out. My father started having strokes in his early 50 s and died at 59. He was a smoker. I am not. Presently I am 55. What else could the cause of this pain be and should I be concerned about it or just try to ignore it?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013