Intermittent chest pain throughout the day. D-dimer negative, borderline ECG, rsr pattern in v1 and v2. Meaning?

if an ekg on a 18 year old female reading is vent rate of 48, rr intervals of 1233, pr intervals of 128, qrs duration of 98, qt interval of 414, qtc intervals of 393, qt dispersion of 62 adn prt axis reads 27 85 37. with a summery of boarderline ecg and notes rsr pattern in v1 and v2 and probable normal variant... what does or could this means. She is having chest pain for over a period of a day and radiates, and feels like she has to take a deep breath all of the time to get enough oxygen . We did go to the ER and was sent home with muscle skeletal pain because they figured it was from auto accident she was in two weeks ago. D-dimer was neg. She isn t one to complain about things but was worried and rated pain from 4 to 6 out of 10.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012