Intermittent chest pain, difficulty in taking full breath as pain radiates to throat. Worrisome?

I am 24 years old with no history of any medical problems. all day I ve been experiencing off and on chest pain that I originally thought to be heartburn so i ve tried tumes. I woke up with it it didn t come after a meal. I do not get heartburn regularly at all but this feels so much more painful. It s almost hard to take a full breath because the pain it goes from my throat all the way down to under my rib cage. It fades off for about 5 to 10 min then I have a spell lots of pressure very painful.? Should I be worried or is this just a bad heartburn what can I do to relive the pressure from this?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012