Intermittent chest pain after an episode of heavy drinking. Had intense vomiting after drinking. Remedy?

Hi, We have a reunion party last saturday night and we drank rhum and vodka after (with Softdrinks as chaser). I felt that I am already drunk so I went away and puked secretly. When I lay down to sleep, I can feel pain in my check. It s like something is stuck in there. Then the pain will be gone but back for about 5 minutes. Then it constantly repeating (gone then back again). Up until now, i can still feel the pain. I was thinking that my vomiting caused the pain and some fluid enters the track of air to the lungs (actually that was my wild guess, i am not sure so i am asking professionals now). Please advise what is my sickness and how can I cure it. Thanks a lot!
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013