Intermittent chest and stomach pain, sharp pains in heart that triggers with warm food. Cause?

Hi, I m 27 years old, Man. Last weeks about 7-10 days ago, in-between my left chest and Stomach has pain until last Sunday, Last night about 2-3 o clock in the morning. My heart was having sharp pain for 5-7 times but it wasn t continuously, then I went to bed 15 mins after. This morning, I had some oat for breakfast and some cream crackers too. but the warm oat made the same pain as last night, even warm water.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013