Intermittent brownish discharge. Taken OD for depression. What could be the reason?

Hi im 15 and ive had this problem for about a month now:/ well about over month ago i took a OD because of my depression:/ well after that when i was suppose to start my period i got brown stuff:/ i didnt think any thing of it at first cause ive had it before usually a couple of days before my actual period. Since then ive had brownish sort of discharge for about a month now:/ it stopped for a week but then it came back:/ and about a couple of days ago i actually had some blood and i thought it was my period but it stopped after two days but the brown stuff was still there:/ my mums went to the doctors to ask them if anything was wrong and hey said no its just old blood:/ but im just soo scared :(
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012