Intermittent bleeding between cycles, spotting, bloating, severe pelvic, back pain, nausea, gas, constipation. Pelvic exam, trans-vaginal, ct scan normal. Family history of ovarian cancer. What could this be?

I m 38. Always had a regular period. Then in August started bleeding between periods. Made an appt for routine pelvic exam in jan. couldn t get me in til march. Nothing was found. Sent me for a transvaginal because I complained of spotting, bloating , severe pelvi, severe back pain , gas, nausea, and constipation. They found a cyst. Said it wouldn t cause the pain. All labs were normal. Sent for a ct scan yesterday,came back normal. For over three months, the pain is almost daily, worse in the evening, after doing normal routine, and I m at a loss. What do you suppose it is. Any answer would be greatly appreciated. Also, there is a high risk of cancer on my moms side. Bothe aunts with uterine, and ovarian, and a grandmother who has battled breast cancer three times! Please help
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012