Intermittent bleeding after taking Zintotec after abortion. Suggestion?

hi,when i miss my priods i done velocit test at home ,the result is +ive,after consulting with doctor i take abortion pill .doctor tell me that i hav a bleeding for 14 days n if u still hav a bleeding then i hav to do DLC.AFTER THEN ALSO I HAV A BLEEDING, THEN ANOTHER DOC RX ZINTOTEC 200 1 TAB BD INSERTED VIGINALLY FOR 2 days, after completing the course also i saw some coagulation coming out some time or bleeding some time i observed.plz suugest me what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012