Intermittent agoraphobia, chest pains, low appetite since a panic attack from smoking marijuana. Will this ever subside?

Hi, my name is Dominic, and about 2 years ago i got a bad panic attack from smoking marijuana. I know it was stupid adn to this day is my biggest regret. I now live with slight agoraphobia , panic attacks and anxiety . Do you know if this will ever go away. I do not smoke any drugs anymore, I rarely drink alcohol and i hardly ever touch stimulants. I get chest pains quite often, and the left side of my chest i usually more painful. I exercise regularily, and I think due to this it is safe to say my heart is ok, and not to worry about it. Sometime it gets to 202 bpm, I am 23 years old. I have also lost my apetite quite a bit lately more-so after the panic attack I had yesterday, which hasnt happened for about 6 months. I have just finished my law degree which was tough but I managed, and am scared that if i dont fix this problem I will never be able to make a career. Any advice?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012