Intermittent aching on the center of chest, jaw pain spreading to shoulder, armpits. going through stress. Alarming?

hi there, sorry to bother you, I have had aching in my right side of the centre chest for a few days coming and going, my left jaw has been painful for a week now and has only just started to close properly again, I am in a very stressful relationship and its quite alot worse when arguing last night and spread to my right shoulder , today i have been ok but tonight have been arguing for the last 5 hours and now the pain is in my left and pinching a dull but very noticeable pain to my left armpit, do i need to worry? also Last week it felt like somone had grabbed my heart in their hand for a second and let go again, i dont know if it is relevant but would like to give everything i can think of this week. I have no money in my account, i thought that medical advice would be free considering it saves peoples lives #
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012