Intermittent abdominal pain. Ultrasound normal. CT scan says stomach, colon are non-specific in appearance. What does it mean?

I recently had a ct scan and pelvic ultrasound due to lower left intermittent abdominal pain . The ultrasound came back normal. The ct scan said the stomach, colon , and small bowel were nonspecific in appearance. What does nonspecific mean? Is that a normal result? Other things said normal appearance. What is the difference?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Every report is normal. Get your stool and urine routine examination done. If all reports are normal then take polycrol gel and uni enzyme tab before food twice daily.