Interested in reading, cooking, drawing. Sometimes cannot concentrate, focus on just one thing. Solution?

hi how are you? First of all i wold like to introduce my self. I am a women 20 years old and iam awife and mother. i have a problem and its i like to learn and know every things i love to read books alot of books and i love to make desserts And be expert and in the same time i love to draw and alot of things and my brain confused And i cant do any things and if i did some thing i dont keeping up i just stop and do another thing Help me what should i do ?????
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
Hi There,

It seems that your motivation is not enough for doing a special thing. It is natural, because motivation needs time to be built and it should be related to your needs. Your good self esteem also helps for persistence on what you decide to do. For working on your self esteem, you may focus on your physical appearance or some achievement and also you should keep in you mind that the goals you set for yourself should not be too far from your standing point. Then you can pursue them in a steady pace. Please do not hesitate to ask me if there is any question.