Intercourse with sex worker, negative immunology-serology test. What is the window period for detection?

The encounter was happened with a sex worker. I used latex condom but i have doubt it might be get slipped off during the last time of intercourse. it was limited ot vaginal intercourese onl. I got tested after 3 months (Immunolgy- Serology Test- Report Enclosed) and it came negative. I request your answers to the following questions. . 1. How is reliable my 3 month test? and my test is ELISA or not? what is the window period 3 or 6 month? . 2. should i go again for retesting. Can HIV person have the child without infected mother and child both. I read somewehre that medicines can reduce the virus from semen and man can have the child without infected others. is that true? 3. When is to start take medicine when CD4 counts below 200 or we have to start early? 4. What is the expectary average life span of HIV person, if he keeps taking medicins regulary on time. 5. Can a urine culture test and a complete blood count test can dedect HIV after one year of exposure.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012