Intercourse with sex worker. HIV tri dot test non reactive. Losing weight. Reccurence of e-coli. Concerned?

hello sir,im 24 male,had an intercourse with the sex worker(with prevention) may be 1-1.5 year ago and i have done hiv tri dot test on 2nd jan.2013,which came non-reactive,im also suffering with anxiety and depression ,i dont have any sign but have lost 5-6kg weight,also i have gone through endoscopy & colonoscopy for recurrent occurance of e-coli in my stool in sept,2012,my doctor said nothing to worry-its all because of having no control on thought...im very much concerned sir,plz help me....
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013