Intercourse, taken pills, missing periods. Pregnant?

i had several times intercourse with my bf 0n 13 Th of dis month and i took an i pill on 15 Th ....but he remove his penis 5 mins before the ejaculation ... and my period date is on 17th of dis month and i usually get my periods 2 days before... n m eating raw papaya and mangoes... what are the chances of pregnancy? i need your urgent help...plz reply soon... pls pls pls.
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
May 2013
the chances of pregnancy are less because,
-in case of regular periods you had intercourse on 24th day of your cycle, so by that time ovulation might have happened.
-as you took i pill within 72 hours, it will give protection mostly as it is having only 1% of failure rate.
-as your boy friend withdrawn.
but can't say that there absolutely no chance to pregnancy, you better check once with urine pregnancy test in case of missed period.
take care.