Intercourse, spotting, abdominal pain and cramps, headache, feels tired. Pregnant?

Hi, right could you possibly help me understand whether i am pregnant or not. Basically my period finished May 7th and thats when i had sex with my partner then we had sex on the 11th. On the 12th i went to wipe myself when i noticed 1 tiny pink speck of blood? Since then nothing! It could be coz he might of went hard but then we always do it like that (sorry too much info) lol as i was saying since then ive been having period like pain/symptoms cramps on both sides of lower abdomen sometimes one side. Ive noticed my boobs look and feel fuller too. I been getting headaches too and i feel very tired. I dont know if its all in my head coz ive been reading up on it but me and my partner have been trying. Thank you N
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012