Intercourse, postinor 2, delayed periods, pregnancy test negative

Hello, i had sex(my boyfriend didnt even ejaculate inside my vagina ) on 7th march, and took postinor2 on 8th of march, then i have the bleeding for 5days starting 14th march, and i havent get my period till now. Normally my period will be on 28th evry month, and im a regular prson. I had use the prgnancy test twice last week and it came out negative. Is it possible postinor2 make my period delay? or am i pregnant? hope to hear frm u soon.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  82 Awaiting Answer