Intercourse, pain, redness in penis shaft, discomfort. Medical attention required?

Hello, I have only had sex with one person and I am 19 in a committed relationship. So when i was having intercourse yesterday I began to feel a ain so I stopped. Today the next day the tip of my shaft along with my shaft is red and is me a great deal of pain. Is this serious enough to go to see my doctor. this is the first time this has happened and I am feeling very uncomfortable. thank you
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012

Thanks for the query,

you might have developed an allergic reaction.

Sudden appearance of pain and redness might indicate an allergy.

Dont worry this is not an STD.

Apply a mild steroid cream like fluticasone,

You will get relief with this.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.
http://www.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-rahul-kumar/64818

Wishing you good health,
Thank you