Intercourse, brown discharge, now pink , no periods for 30 days before cycle. Is this implantation bleeding?

When I have a wee and wipe myself it's light pink on the toilet paper, I had sex on the 6th and 7th October on the 10th I had a brown discharge for half a day, I bled a bit heavier bright red the following two days then it stopped and now it's just light pink only when I wipe could this be implantation bleeding?, I wasn't due a period til the 15th and av never had a period before 30 days ov my cycle, started with the brown discharge on day 27.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013
Mar 2014

Thanks for using HCM.

This may be implantation bleeding.
It is better that you have a pregnancy test done to rule out pregnancy.

If the test is negative and the discharge persists than a local cause in the cervix and vagina may be the reason. In that case you need to see your gynecologist.

Hope I was able to satisfy your query.
Thanks a lot and have a good day.