Inter-menstrual vaginal bleeding, brownish spotting. Negative pregnancy test, thyroid, UTI test normal. Causes?

hi I have a question , I usually get my period the last week of the month and last month I got it 2 weeks after I just got off. thAN I started to have brownish spotting last week a few times and now nothing. I thought my period switched up on me and if so I would of started again any ideas? I went to the dr last week they checked my thyroid and checked uti I told them I did a preg test about 3 weeks agao and it was neg my labs came back ok
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013