Inter menstrual spotting. On birth control coil. Smear test done. Treatment?

Hi there I had a smear test about a year ago in which the results said I had slight changes...the nurse said I had to go and get another smear 6 months later in which I did...the results said the changes went back to normal but I have to go for regular smears once a year...the last few days I have noticed spotting tho I never have bled before due to having the coil so do I have to make an appointment to go see my doctor...I don t want tO waste theyr time if I donut have to...I am 27 ( 12/11/84 ) and have 2 kids...don t know what other information you would need...kind regards
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012