Inter-menstrual bleeding, spotting. Taking celin, etosys mf. Beta HCG test to be done. Cancer?

hi i have taken 4 ipills from 2nd june onwards till 2nd july and inbetween i got my periods but again i got them on 6th july which was only spotting till the 8th july and then the normal flow started and till now i have spotting gynac gave me etosys mf and celin for 5 days 3 times a day to stop but its increasing my flow and then gives a relief for some time so what is this ?? and she asked to get a beta hcg test done for what reason ? im scared i hope its not aids or cancer ...
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012