Inter-menstrual bleeding, sharp pain under ribs, nausea. Negative pregnancy test. Causes for symptoms?

Over Labor Day weekend I had my normal-ish period, then two weeks later I bled for two days, and about two weeks after that I got another normal ish period. Since this last Sunday I have been feeling sick, had sharp pains right under my ribs down to my stomach and just will randomly get nauseous. I ve taken one pregnancy test and it came back negative and I m debating on taking another now? Any ideas on what could be wrong with me?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  18 Awaiting Answer