Inter-menstrual bleeding, protected sex. Negative pregnancy tests. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi I had sex with my bf on the 23rd of june (so last month) we used protection, he used a condom and also pulled out before he came but this month I have had two periods, one normal one at the start of the month and now again about 2 weeks later. Could i be pregnant? I took a pregancy test on tuesday (the 24th) to make sure, as it was roughly 3 weeks after we had sex and it came out negative. But this bleeding is really scarying me. I have recently started to jog and change my breakfaste routine around so Im not sure.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012