Inter menstrual bleeding, hormone imbalance. Taken progynova, benforce. Follicular study done. Treatment?

hi, I have been getting period twice for the last 2 months.when i consulted my doctor she advised me to take few tests and after going through the reports she stated its harmone imbalance and advised me to take progynova,benforce,CCQ 50.Follicular study has also been done.After follicular study she advised me to take benforce,progynova,agripreg sachets,folinal plus and susten vt 200. HCG 0000 Injection has been taken on 16th day.Are these tablets safe to use for healthy pregnancy.Does using these tablets cause any side effects.Will my periods become normail..pls help..
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012