Inter menstrual bleeding, brown spotting and discharge. On noriday pill. Cause of worry?

Hello, I have been taking the Noriday pill for around 10 months and have had regular periods whilst taking it however last month i had a break though bleed that lasted for around 2/3 days then had my regular period i am due to have my period again in a couple of weeks but the beginning of this week I got another break through bleed but this time its just a brown stain and occasional brown discharge is there anything to be worried about ?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012