Inter-menstrual bleeding. On birth control, heartburn, nausea. Symptoms due to pregnancy or pills?

Hi I started birth control about 3 months ago, last month i had my period in the beginning of the month and didnt take my pills after and i had another period about 15 days after the first, i started taking my pills again after that but now i still havent started my period i took a pregnancy test and it was negative and so i took 3 days worth at once yesterday just in case and i hadnt eaten anything all day i later felt really weak and i had really bad heartburn and nausea , other than that i havent had any symptoms of pregnancy. Do you think i was sick because i took to many pills? Do you think i am late on my period because i am pregnant or because i had two last month or what? should i keep taking my pills?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012