Intense wrist pain since injury, numbness on hand, severe shoulder pain. X-ray, MRI normal. What could be the cause?

Hello, I hurt my wrist back in July and now its October.. Over thos course of time it has gotten worse. It started out with part of my hand being numb, now its my whole arm and hand and I m getting severe pain in my shoulder now I ve had an xray , mri, bone scan && nerve test and there all coming back normal. I believe there missing something bc my arm should not be numb nor my shoulder be hurtin for 3 plus months now.. plz help
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012