Intense uterine contractions with spotting followed by heavy flow, cramps after taking ephedra tea. Had unprotected intercourse post plan B, not due for periods. Miscarriage or early menses?

I m going to try and be very specific because I usually track my period and stuff very closely. I m a 25 year old female with a two year old already. My partner and I are not exactly safe when it comes to avoiding another pregnancy . We figure what happens, just happens. My last period started on january 30th and ended on February 2nd. I usually have cycles that are 33 days long which meand I should have ovulated on february 13th if I m correct. On february 5th and 9th we were intimate without any protection. About 12 hours after the second time we decided to take the plan B morning after pill . On february 20th and 21st we again used no protection but this time did not choose to take any plan b. Also on the 21st I had drank a drink called ephedra tea that I found at my local tanning salon for energy. About two hours after drinking the tea I started having really bad uterine and back contractions, later finding out that ephedra causes miscarriages. The day after I spotted a very, very small amount of brown blood . The day after that a equal amount of red blood accompanied by intense period like cramps all day long with no break. Today I am not bleeding at all. Is this from the morning after pill, the ephedra, am I getting my period, having a miscarriage, or do you think it is.
Asked On : Tue, 28 Feb 2012