Intense throat itching, soreness on top part of mouth. Over the counter medications?

I have had itchy throat in week one, second week it got worse, and now is the third week and it is worse. My top part of mouth is also sore. I do not have fever or body ache. Also, the first week I did have stuffy nose , and second week mucus was green and going behind my throat. Now, I don t have stuffy nose. What over the counter medication should I take for my sore throat? I know if I go to the doctor it is not bacterial so I will not get antibiotics for it. Please advise?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013