Intense stomach pain. Working out and on healthy diet. Medication?

Hello, Every morning I wake up with intense stomach pains and some gas. It just started about a year ago and would only happen periodically but now it is every morning. I typically eat healthy food, I love fruits and veges lean chicken breasts, salmon. Sometimes I can eat too much of the healthy food however. I also workout regularly. I wake up at about 530 every morning during the week, but even on the weekends if I sleep in until about 7 the pain is less but still present. Any suggestions/recommendations?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013