Intense sharp pains in the eyebrow after being hit on the spot. What should be done?

My daughter, 9 years old, was kicked in the eyebrow in the swimming pool on Tuesday. It started hurting a few hours later. We gave her ibuprofen and it felt better. On Wed., around 24 hours later, she complained of sharp pains in her eyebrow. We gave her ibuprofen again. Yesterday, around 20 hours later, she had the same complaint. We gave her ibuprofen again. Today, I had to pick her up from summer camp in tears because it continues to hurt. Should I take her to the emergency or urgent care?
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012