Intense regular headaches, dizziness throughout the day, body pain, irritation, eases with betacap10. What could be wrong?

I lways had this problem of headache but it was bearable but now from last 5-6 years its horrible . I have headache every 3rd day. I took disprin .Initiallt years my headache subsided as i took disprin but after all these years even disprin is working very slowly on me and sometimes doesn t work. I have seen many doctors and eaten many medicines. SOme doctors say I have migraine , some say I have vertigo and my latest doctor says I have nothing but its just that I think a lot about things and take tensions a lot .So he prescribed me 3 tablets and one of which is betacap 10( propranolol hydrochloride ). I have now taken the medicines for 2 months . In between I had headaches and now when I have stopped taking the medicines , I do not feel fresh at all. I have regular headaches, dizziness through out the day, body pain, irritation. Is something wrong with me. what is betacap for.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012