Intense pressure in head and nausea. Diagnosed cysts on brain, lumbar puncture. Suggest

Intense pressure in head and nausea , worse in mornings or after lying down. Gets better during the day. However getting upset triggers instantaneous sharp pain and pressure as well as nausea which lasts for at least 24hrs. Flashing lights and ultraviolet light causes the same. Had 2 cats cans. 1st diagnosed cysts on brain but had lumbar puncture and it was clear, 2nd cat scan said nothing wrong in the brain.I also had a standard EEG which was clear so epilepsy was was not diagnosed but not excluded either. My concern is that Neurologists can t seem to diagnose the problem and the problem is getting worse by the day. I was wondering if it could be indication of a ruptured vessel in the brain as pressure is only there when lying down or if faced with one of the mentioned triggers. Doctors tell me that bleeding on the brain will be picked up by a catscan. Is this true?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012