Intense pain while urination before and after sex. Cause and cure?

Good Morning ! I have a question... I am a young female & am currently sexually active.. well before after sex it always hurt really bad to urinate. & Now it hardly hurts .. or anything.? Its just more uncomfortable... Just not as bad.? && I hardly ever want to do it... but these past days I ve been willing to.? Like wtf?? Someonee help ! Pleasee.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

You are having Urinary tract infection.
As you are having only symptoms of pain while urination without associated pain in flanks or fever, the infection is only of urinary bladder.
I would suggest you to
1. Consume plenty of oral fluids- 2 to 3 liter of water everyday
2. 7day course of Antibiotic like Ciprofloxacin will help erradicate infection

If the symptoms still persists, consult your physician.

Wishing you a healthy life

Dr T Shobha