Intense pain, swelling in legs and ankles, purplish feet, blackish index toes, normal results for blood work, ultrasound. Suggestion?

For the last 25 weeks, started out L leg swelled so bad fluid came out pores, then redness, then tiny hard lumps , almost like goosebumps . Then came the unexplained lesions and itchiness. Then my foot turned purple and my index toe is blackish colored, all of this accompanied by severe dull pain, knee down. Now its in my right leg. Only symptoms remaining are swelling in legs and ankles. purplish feet, and both index toes are blackish. I ve seen my family physician, dermatologist , vascular surgeon, infectious disease Dr., and been to the E.R. 4x...had 6 ultrasounds ( 3 different tests ). Multiple blood work was done and chest xray. All normal or close to normal. pain unbearable.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012