Intense pain on right of head, feeling of swelling in muscles, blockage in nerves of head, normal MRI in the past. Suggestion?

doctor I am having very mild pain in the right side of head. It is from last one and a half year. few days back i consulted a neurologist , he advised me to go for an MRI , but the report is normal. But the report is normal. But now the pain has slightly increased and also it seem to me that there is some swelling in the muscles/blockage in nerves of head. I have never been injured. Pl. advice
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012