Intense pain on mons pubis, no swelling, normal blood work. History of lap hysterectomy with bladder suspension. Cause?

I am a 45y/o femalewith a h/o of a laphyst,with a bladder suspension done vaginally.I have awaken the last three nights with pain to my mons pubis . I have experienced this pain with each of my children during the late stages of my pregency.But my youngest child is now 21 yrs.why am I experiencing this pain. No obvious swelling to area or recent trauma is appreciated. I just had lab work a week ago and had bloodwork done that shows no autoimmune diseases????
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012