Intense pain on lower right of belly and back, sweating followed by tiredness, low appetite. Any thoughts?

last thursday (2 days ago) I experienced an intense pain in the lower right side of my belly as well as in my back. I was sweating and felt horrible. This intense pain eventuall subsided but Yesterday I felt too lousy to get out of bed, but the sweating had stopped and only the right hand side of my stomach hurt (belly button down, but not really low), it is painful to touch. Today the pain is more intense but I was able to get up for a while, although did end up back in bed. I am drinking and eating a little although with no appetite vomiting . Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012