Intense pain on left side, high BP that severs by night. Using pacemaker. Advice?

Hello My father (age 66) has lot of pain on his left site (in leg and hand ) after high BP (230) and it continuously after that day .There is no problem in day but at night it increase and he is not able to bear it.He also has heart problem in past than doctor operate and fit pace maker on his right side.We check the pace maker doctor said it working fine. Now main problem is pain that increase at night and in winter it create more problem for my father...Please advise me.. Thanks Raj
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012