Intense pain on buttocks, MRI shows bulging between L4-5-S1. History of fall on buttocks. Curable?

Hi, I fell over the steps and dropped on my buttok in last March 2012, and since then pain has developed. Initially it was very less and got it regular as three months later. I have gone through MRI and it shows little bulging on my lower back spine between L4-L5 and L5-S1 (state in the report, Posterior disc height loss and minimal disc bulging ) on the report outcome. Is this develop due to fall? Can you pl guide on this? Also I am wondering is it curable on permanent basis? Look forward to your reply. Prashant
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013