Intense pain in uterus, feeling of uterus falling apart, tingling on one side of the body before onset of periods, relief after periods. Cause?

Dear Doctor, I always have this tingling or slight pain on my left or right side every mid cycle of my period , mostly left side. At times I feel like something is there. And at times, during the last week before my period, i feel like the whole uterus is going to drop out and it is really uncomfortable. Once my period is here, everything seems to be fine. This have been happening since 2 years ago during most of the months. I m 40 and I m wondering if I should be concern about this. I didn t go for check ups as the pain did not increase over time but recently someone i know had a cyst that was growing at her ovary and she didn t even know it until it was too late. That really trigger me if I should be concern for this monthly pain i have. Thks... :D
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012