Intense pain in the middle toes post accident causing twisted foot, sprain, no relief with physio. What should be done?

Hi I had a bad accident 3 1/2 months ago with both my feet badly twisted and sprained and one of them broken. The unbroken one which was twisted very badly and very painfull now has quite bad pain in two middle toes steeming from the bone just below these toes. I have had physio but to no avail. Will these toes become less painful over period of time or do they need specialist attention. It is difficult with some shoes. My email address is YYYY@YYYY and my name is Selena.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012