Intense pain in the lower ribs radiating to shoulder to the arm, vomiting and trembling. Blood tests showed elevated ggt, alt, ast. What does that imply.

hi i went to emergenc department as had intense pain lower ribs left side radiating up shoulder down arm so intense felt like someone st5anding on my chest so bad i vomited was shaking etc blood test done everything showed normal except raised ggt, alt and ast all around 250 normal bilirubin and lipase , do not drink or take drugs please can you let me know what you think?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012